Tennis 24/7 publishes content (articles, videos, documents, courses, opinion, reviews) on a broad range of topics that are relevant to tennis players, coaches, parents and professionals. Content can appear on this web-site, in our associated social media, in print (less common) and on the website of our parent company inspire2coach. Therefore, all content and material must be submitted with the understanding that Tennis 24/7 with have full rights to reproduce and edit the content for publication on any platform.
Tennis 24/7 does not accept unsolicited content. If you would like to provide content to us then please contact us and answer the following questions:
- Who would be interested in your content?
- What information are you wanting to share?
- Why is that information important or interesting?
- What does your information add to the existing discussion (if one exists) about this subject?
- What qualifications or experience do you have that gives credibility to your information on the topic?
We can then contact you if we would like to proceed to develop the content.
If you ever hold a racket, then you are connected to tennis.
Our primary audience is diverse; and includes:
- Tennis players of any level
- Professionals who manage tennis facilities, coaching or other programmes of play
- Tennis coaches
- Children who play tennis (beginner, weekly club players, competitive players through to performance players) and their parents.
We request that when submitting content you indicate who is most likely to benefit or find value in the content that you are providing. Please bear in mind that with our knowledge of all of whole audience we may choose to extend the audience of specific content across different primary audiences or remain specifically focussed on a single interest group.
Photos, videos and graphics add tremendously to the appeal of content. Photographs and video taken with late model phones are often good enough quality. However, we find that earlier model phones do not provide sufficient quality for use on our website or social media. Generally we need images of at least 2000 pixels wide.
If you refer to or reproduce any content from somewhere else, it is mandatory that you provide appropriate information on where it came from. We believe strongly in credit where credit is due.
Tennis 24/7 does not pay contributors for content. The goal of Tennis 24/7 is fund the website, our activities and future product development and we do not earn revenue beyond that goal. Fortunately, the reputation of our owners, inspire2coach, and our standing within the tennis industry mean that we are in the lucky position of receiving more content than we can publish.