1. Memberships (subscriptions)
Annual memberships are for the tennis247.co.uk website. Except for the initial 7-day money-back guarantee, the minimum subscription term is for one year or one month depending upon the type of membership. Some special offers may not be available to previous subscribers, or from time to time through special offer promotions. Promotional offers and incentives are subject to availability and may be changed at any time. Subscriptions are only valid for the payee, and may not be transferred to a third party.
Memberships can be paid for in advance by PayPal or by credit or debit card. On commencement of your subscription, you will be sent a personal subscription login by email and your account will be activated.
On acceptance of your payment you will be informed of the date on which your subscription will begin. The subscription is deemed continuous for a period of 1 year. Upon payment by DD the DD Guarantee will apply. The DD Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that take part in the DD Scheme. This means that:
- 2.1 - the efficiency and security of the Scheme is monitored and protected by your own Bank or Building Society.
- 2.2 - If an error is made by inspire2coach limited or your bank or building society, you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your branch of the amount paid.
- 2.3 Continuous Card Authority
If you choose to pay for your subscription by continuous card authority, your debit/credit card will be debited every year. Your subscription will be deemed continuous and you will receive your subscription until you cancel, which must be in line with the procedures below. If the price of your subscription increases, we will give you at least 10 days’ notice. Minimum subscription term is one year.
- 2.4 Payments from Different Countries
We are aware that due to factors beyond our control, PayPal is not accepted in some countries. To pay by credit card, please contact us using the contact details below. Please note that credit card payments are subject to the same terms and conditions, and that credit card payments are non-refundable once the 7-day money back guarantee period has expired.
3. Money-back Guarantee & Cancellation
If you are not completely satisfied, you may cancel your subscription (having chosen any method of payment) at any time during the first 7 days by calling 00 44 (0)2476 150399 or emailing the address below. We will give you a full refund, otherwise a minimum subscription period of one year applies.
If you have any complaints about how we have dealt with the provision of your subscription or have any queries please contact us on 00 44 (0)2476 150399 or by email at CoachEd@i2ctennis.co.uk
4. Terms and Conditions of Use
- 4.1 Subscriptions to Tennis24/7 and inspire2coach online learning are for private use only. Any attempt to copy any part of the resources offered as part of the subscription will constitute a breach of copyright regulations. In such cases where a breach of copyright has occurred, inspire2coach reserves the right to cancel your subscription with immediate effect. In such circumstances, no refund will be paid.
- 4.2 Resources offered on the inspire2coach subscription service are for private use only. Under no circumstance shall these resources be used for public showing or for any commercial or promotional purposes without the express permission in writing by inspire2coach. In such cases where a breach of copyright has occurred, inspire2coach reserves the right to cancel your subscription with immediate effect. In such circumstances, no refund will be paid.
5. Contact Us
By email at:
By telephone on:
00 44 (0)2476 1503996
6. Data Protection
7. Member Benefits
Your inspire2coach Tennis(24/7) subscription gives you automatic membership of inspire2coach Tennis(24/7). A valid email address is required for subscription and activation of your account. From time to time, inspire2coach may contact subscribers by email, social media or phone to announce new products, special offers or exclusive subscriber benefits.
8. Digital Access
Your inspire2coach subscription gives you access to Tennis24/7 as described and amended on the memberships page. A valid email address and activation of your online account is required to enable digital access. By accessing this content, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of usage of each device and/or website as detailed here. To ensure access to Tennis24/7 you may need to update the current browser version on your device. Failure to make the newest updates may mean you are unable to access Tennis24/7.
University of Warwick Tennis Centre,
Kirby Corner Road,
Coventry CV4 7AL
Registered in England No. 6229375. VAT No 933 6317 24
inspire2coach Limited reserve the right to change these terms at any time. Continued use of your subscription will be deemed acceptance of any changes.