Special Tennis Topics for Parents
A wealth of information and guidance on topics such as physical and mental fitness, girls participation, complementary sports and more!
There is a lot of talk about the benefits of “multisports” and children not being focused on only one sport, particularly at a young age. Tennis and football are sports that tend to be played in different seasons. We interviewed i2c Director Mark Tennant, who leads our Coach Education programme, about how these two sports are complementary.
Our Latest Guides and Guidance for Parents
- The British Tennis Competition Landscape in 2021
- Introduction to Competition for i2c Players and Parents
- Nick Jacques on the Importance of Play Outside Lessons
- Gary Naughton on Working With International Players
- How Much Tennis Should My Child Play?
- Dealing With Winning & Losing in Tennis
- Life Lessons Through Tennis
- Importance of Parents in Their Child’s Tennis Journey
- Think about tactics during the match warm up!
- What are the new LTA age groups?