New for Parents
Featured for Parents
Hello 2017! It’s the start of another exciting year! 2016 was a great sporting year for the U.K. – Team GB excelled at the Olympics and Sir Andy Murray and Jamie Murray, both World Number 1’s, have kept the flame alight for tennis. But beyond gold medals and trophies, our 2016 sporting triumphs showed something else too, something that we can learn from in tennis and as tennis people. I’m using this learning to be my personal best in 2017.
Djokovic’s dominance at the top of the ratings is due not just to his extraordinary physical fitness but to his innovative approach to the mental side of tennis through Mindfulness meditation. No-one in the i2c office is trained in meditation techniques, but we've used our knowledge of Mindfulness meditation to get you started with a short 10 minute meditation.
Our Latest Guides and Guidance for Parents
- Why Strength & Conditioning Should be a Part of Your Practise: Returning to Tennis Injury Free
- The British Tennis Competition Landscape in 2021
- Introduction to Competition for i2c Players and Parents
- Nick Jacques on the Importance of Play Outside Lessons
- Gary Naughton on Working With International Players
- How Much Tennis Should My Child Play?
- Dealing With Winning & Losing in Tennis
- Life Lessons Through Tennis
- Importance of Parents in Their Child’s Tennis Journey
- Think about tactics during the match warm up!