New for Parents
Featured for Parents
This week in the i2c classes we’re working on hitting Short and Deep shots. In this short clip, Coach Adam demonstrates a drill we use practice hitting these shots in a rally. Our weekly class focus is used for all age groups – this drill was filmed live on the court with one of our older…
In our previous video, What to Prepare the Night Before a Tennis Tournament, coach Adam gave pointers on what you can prepare the night before a tournament to develop a comfortable pre-tournament routine and make tournament day less rushed and likely to be stressful. In this follow-on clip, coach Adam helps parents to work with their children…
Our Latest Guides and Guidance for Parents
- Gary Naughton on Working With International Players
- How Much Tennis Should My Child Play?
- Dealing With Winning & Losing in Tennis
- Life Lessons Through Tennis
- Importance of Parents in Their Child’s Tennis Journey
- Think about tactics during the match warm up!
- What are the new LTA age groups?
- Underarm Server Drill
- 7 Parenting Behaviours That STOP Children From Being Successful
- Why you should engage kids in sport early