New for Parents
Featured for Parents
This week in the i2c classes we’re working on Change of Direction. In this short clip, Coach Adam demonstrates a drill we use practice changing the direction of the ball. Our weekly class focus is used for all age groups – this drill was filmed live on the court with one of our older players! DRILL Thomas hits:…
Our Tots Professional Development Course is one of our most popular short courses. Mel Short, who runs our great courses, lets us sit in on a group of attendees setting up "proper" tennis games for a group of tots. With Mel, you can experience the normal challenges of introducing activities to tots and how to keep them learning, active and having fun.
Our Latest Guides and Guidance for Parents
- Why Strength & Conditioning Should be a Part of Your Practise: Returning to Tennis Injury Free
- The British Tennis Competition Landscape in 2021
- Introduction to Competition for i2c Players and Parents
- Nick Jacques on the Importance of Play Outside Lessons
- Gary Naughton on Working With International Players
- How Much Tennis Should My Child Play?
- Dealing With Winning & Losing in Tennis
- Life Lessons Through Tennis
- Importance of Parents in Their Child’s Tennis Journey
- Think about tactics during the match warm up!