New for Parents
Featured for Parents
Our Tots Professional Development Course is one of our most popular short courses. Mel Short, who runs our great courses, lets us sit in on a group of attendees setting up "proper" tennis games for a group of tots. With Mel, you can experience the normal challenges of introducing activities to tots and how to keep them learning, active and having fun.
Parents listening to other parents and kids talking about how much training they do every week are bound to ask questions about what is the right amount of training. What is too much? Is there such a thing as too much training for a child’s young body? There definitely is; it’s called over-training. We’ve put together a few simple questions to help parents and coaches monitor kids and be alert to possible over-training. Coaches can use this guide to help when talking to parents about the problem.
Our Latest Guides and Guidance for Parents
- How Much Tennis Should My Child Play?
- Dealing With Winning & Losing in Tennis
- Life Lessons Through Tennis
- Importance of Parents in Their Child’s Tennis Journey
- Think about tactics during the match warm up!
- What are the new LTA age groups?
- Underarm Server Drill
- 7 Parenting Behaviours That STOP Children From Being Successful
- Why you should engage kids in sport early
- 10 real benefits of watching tennis with children