New for Parents
Featured for Parents
Recent research indicates that nerves (worrying/feeling nervous) in stressful situations like competitions may not be as bad for children as once thought.
A lot of parents are confused about the different grades of tournament available for kids to register in. It can be hard to know which tournament is the right one for your child, what determines whether your child will be accepted and the rewards for performance at the event. i2c’s Head of Performance coaching, Adam Wharf, explains the ins and outs of tournaments in the UK.
Our Latest Guides and Guidance for Parents
- The British Tennis Competition Landscape in 2021
- Introduction to Competition for i2c Players and Parents
- Nick Jacques on the Importance of Play Outside Lessons
- Gary Naughton on Working With International Players
- How Much Tennis Should My Child Play?
- Dealing With Winning & Losing in Tennis
- Life Lessons Through Tennis
- Importance of Parents in Their Child’s Tennis Journey
- Think about tactics during the match warm up!
- What are the new LTA age groups?