New for Parents
Featured for Parents
Have you heard the phrase “coaches are from Mars, parents are from Venus”? No? OK – I used a little bit of poetic licence! It comes from the book “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus”, which advertises itself as a “Practical Guide for Improving Communication and Getting What You Want in Your Relationships”. To me that sounds pretty much spot on for tennis coaches too! We’ve used our 1000s of hours experience working with parents to bring you our practical guide to improving coach/parent communication to get what you need from these relationships!
Have you started 2020 with a resolution to lose a bit of weight or to get fitter? Tennis - a renowned lifelong sport - can help you improve your health!
Our Latest Guides and Guidance for Parents
- Nick Jacques on the Importance of Play Outside Lessons
- Gary Naughton on Working With International Players
- How Much Tennis Should My Child Play?
- Dealing With Winning & Losing in Tennis
- Life Lessons Through Tennis
- Importance of Parents in Their Child’s Tennis Journey
- Think about tactics during the match warm up!
- What are the new LTA age groups?
- Underarm Server Drill
- 7 Parenting Behaviours That STOP Children From Being Successful