For the first time, our downloads are now available for non-members to buy individually. Just pay for the download that you want.
Note that these downloads are included free with membership for 24/7 Member and 24/7+ Members. Learn more.
Free Downloads for Coaches
- How Much Tennis Should My Child Play?
- Dealing With Winning & Losing in Tennis
- Life Lessons Through Tennis
- Importance of Parents in Their Child’s Tennis Journey
- Think about tactics during the match warm up!
- What are the new LTA age groups?
- Underarm Server Drill
- 7 Parenting Behaviours That STOP Children From Being Successful
- Why you should engage kids in sport early
- 10 real benefits of watching tennis with children
Member's Only Downloads
These downloads are available free to Tennis(24/7) members - so, you must be logged in to access them.
- MEMBER'S CONTENT Standard Lesson Structure Checklist
- 4 Non-Racket Warm-Up Drills for Adults That Won’t Bore Them Silly
- Adult Learners
- Why you should not aim for a fun tennis journey
- Coaches on the Couch #1: Abbreviated Transcript
- Royston Kymberly interview transcript
- Order! Order! Teaching principles
- Handshake Challenge Trophy
- Customer database template
- Break even calculator
- 5Rs of the stroke production cycle (live in Qatar)
- Junior Warm up planner for tennis coaches
- Over training handout for coaches and parents