Resurrecting Hingham Tennis
Hingham Tennis in Norfolk is a classic 'phoenix from the flames' story of how a run-down facility became an LTA Club of the Year.
Hingham Tennis in Norfolk is no ordinary club. In fact, they don't like to call themselves a 'club'! This is a classic 'phoenix from the flames' story of how a run-down facility became LTA Club of the Year through the vision, hard work and dedication of small group of tennis parents.
We talked to two of those who managed the project, LTA Coach Jonathan Lindner and tennis parent Lindsey Read and discussed:
- How the vision for Hingham Tennis came about
- The different steps, the highs and lows of the project
- How a group of like-minded people with a vision can work together
- How Hingham Tennis operates
- Ideas which you may be able to implement in your facility now or in the future
Unmissable information for tennis club committee members, tennis managers, anyone who runs or has an ambition to run their own facility, and anyone who loves a great tennis story.