Can I get this all on YouTube?
No. Our videos, tips, training and conference footage are filmed exclusively for Tennis(24/7) and feature i2c’s experienced professional coaching team. We don’t put them on YouTube. We do release some short trailers of our videos, but not the whole clip.
Also, while there are loads and loads of people putting tennis videos online, they are not produced purposely to complement LTA qualifications and the British coach education system – and there is no guarantee that the producers are qualified to provide coaching.
That is not to say that there isn’t some great stuff available for free on YouTube – there is, but it can take hours to find quality footage. We have made it easier for you by taking that time-consuming chore away.
Are your videos any better than other videos (free or for sale) out there?
Yes – of course! But then we would say that! Our videos, tips, training and conference footage are filmed exclusively for Coach Vision and feature inspire2coach’s experienced professional coaching team. i2c is the UK’s leading provider of level 1 and 2 coach education and a leading provider of level 3 and 4 qualifications.
All of i2c coaches and our guest authors who contribute to Tennis(24/7) are accredited and qualified.
Mark, Richard and Adam, who feature in the videos are all experienced coaches and coach educators, with loads of experience training coaches and tennis federations around the world. You may have attended some of their workshops or courses in the UK already!
How would I use Tennis(24/7)?
Coaches and parents use Tennis(24/7) in different ways.
- Integrating new drills into lessons
- Finding tips and quick fixes
- Showing players tactics and match-play scenarios
- Helping players understand on-court strategy (our doubles videos are especially good for this)
- Looking for teaching or lesson ideas
- Professional development
- Tricks to teach difficult technique (our series on developing the serve has been hugely popular)
- Often coaches look at Tennis(24/7) between lessons, over lunch or any time they have a break during the day or evening
- Finding tactics and tips for working with their children
- Learning how they can support their child’s tennis journey
- Getting up to speed with the tennis “world” and junior tennis pathways
- Showing their children on-court tactics and match-play scenarios
- Understanding how to help their children with the mental side of tennis
Will I have time to look at all of this?
We know you are busy, but we don’t know what your exact schedule looks like so that is why we are offering unlimited access to our resources; so you can access the resources 24/7 at home, or on the go via your tablet or on your smartphone. Coaches who spend time watching our videos find tips and things that they can use. So really, you can lose even more time trying to get helpful footage somewhere else, or get help faster with Coach Vision.